HomeWelcomeHunting AccommodationGastronomyTourism and eventsPricesTerms and conditionsBookingPress and VideosTestimonialsNewsAbout Bois de La GinesteDownload brochureDriving directionsContactsLinksPrint
Hunting periodsHunting stays are made for groups of four to eight hunters or two to four hunters accompanied by their spouses. Hunting takes place at sun-up, sun-down as well as at moonlight except in cloudy conditions. Driven hunts can also be arranged. Hunting arrangements normally include two to three days of hunting starting with sunset and moonlight hunting on the day of arrival. The hunting stays include accommodation and full board including wine and drinks.
For 2015 and 2016 the following hunting periods are planned:
- May 31st to June 3rd, 2015
- June 27th to July 2nd, 2015
- July 26th to July 31st, 2015
- August 24th to August 29th, 2015
- September 24th to September 28th, 2015
- October 23rd to October 27th , 2015
- November 21st to November 25th, 2015
- January 20th to January 24th, 2016
- February 18th to February 22nd, 2016
- June 16th to June 20th, 2016
- July 15th to July 19th, 2016
- August 14th to August 18th, 2016
- September 12th to September 16th, 2016
- October 12th to October 16th, 2016
- November 10th to November 14th, 2016
- December 10th to December 14th, 2016
Please check for availability through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above listed hunting periods are the ideal periods seen from a full moon point of view.
Deviations from these periods are possible.